A WONDERful three nights on the Wonder…Spring break 2018 trip report.

(Sorry this is late-finally catching up on the TRs I missed while away!)

Dinner tonight was Pirate Night and we were eating in Triton's. We did't bring any Pirate garb to dress up in, but Allie helped Nicholas put on his bandana…and he is DEFINITELY smiling here :goodvibes
That's pretty cute!

The one glitch I ran into was that while the ship is docking, part of the jogging path is closed. I made do by cutting through the last set of doors. I did nine laps again, but because I cut off that end part, it wasn't a true 3 miles, but it sure was pretty :worship::love:
Those are some gorgeous sunrise photos!

This is the only Disney movie I've ever felt this way about, though I imagine Star Wars may be heading down this path soon.
Oh no! Just take a break for a bit! You can't be tired with Star Wars already!

So I found your WDW report first, but I decided to come over here and read in chronological order.

I've never been on a cruise, but I've always been interested in cruising, especially a Disney cruise so I was happy to read your report.

As you can probably tell from my avatar, I'm a huge fan of The Princess and the Frog also. Tiana's Place looked amazing! I'm glad you experienced that.

I'm off to your other report now!

So I found your WDW report first, but I decided to come over here and read in chronological order.

I've never been on a cruise, but I've always been interested in cruising, especially a Disney cruise so I was happy to read your report.

As you can probably tell from my avatar, I'm a huge fan of The Princess and the Frog also. Tiana's Place looked amazing! I'm glad you experienced that.

I'm off to your other report now!

Thanks so much! I think you NEED to go book a cruise on the Wonder, like right now :D

levi-jpg.324615

Loving your trip report. My daughter and I sailed on the Wonder in May and had your assistant server - his name is Sam and he was amazing (recognized him from your photo with your mum). On our cruises he was working with Marja our head server and they were both so wonderful that we requested them for our 5nt cruise (we did the 3nt Baja followed by the 5nt California Coast cruise - AMAZING).

Loving your trip report. My daughter and I sailed on the Wonder in May and had your assistant server - his name is Sam and he was amazing (recognized him from your photo with your mum). On our cruises he was working with Marja our head server and they were both so wonderful that we requested them for our 5nt cruise (we did the 3nt Baja followed by the 5nt California Coast cruise - AMAZING).

Thank you!

Yes, Sam was awesome! If I'm ever lucky enough to go on the Wonder again, I would definitely request him and Levi! They were the best!

So this is my first TR reading about a Disney cruise. We just booked our first cruise for March 2019 on the Dream - 4 nights. Our TA talked us into a room in/on the aft, starboard side that was not a connecting room. My concern was the vibrations of the ship and she said the Dream is newer and so big, that I wouldn't hear/feel anything. I am hoping she is correct. She also said that being in the rear, the elevators are less crowded and I wouldn't need to deal with the mid elevators that can be very busy. We also chose a verandah room so we can see and feel the outside.

Thanks for the great write up! We are so used to just going to WDW and staying at the Poly or BLT with our points, this is a bit out of the box for us. Even using a TA (for the onboard credits) is crazy. I like to have my own control! I may have more questions down the road. Looking forward to our first cruise!!

So this is my first TR reading about a Disney cruise. We just booked our first cruise for March 2019 on the Dream - 4 nights.

Congrats! You're going to love it! If you're interested in reading more trip reports, click on this link:

POLY, BLT, & THE DREAM…

We did a 4-night on the Dream in 2016 and have a great time! The Dream is a beautiful ship, much bigger than the Wonder that we just went on this year. I have a lot of pictures of the ship and Castaway Cay in that report if you're interested. I love reading trip reports while waiting for our vacations…it definitely helps to pass the time!

Our TA talked us into a room in/on the aft, starboard side that was not a connecting room. My concern was the vibrations of the ship and she said the Dream is newer and so big, that I wouldn't hear/feel anything. I am hoping she is correct.

We stayed mid-ship and I don't recall having issues with the elevator. If you are more concerned about feeling the vibrations than you are worried about crowded elevators, you may want to change. I haven't heard too much about aft vibrations on the Dream, but I have heard that about the Fantasy and they are basically the same ship, though the Fantasy is a little newer…not sure if it matters.

I may have more questions down the road.

Feel free to ask away! And have fun planning!

I can't believe I just found this now, so far behind - I just read this whole thing and I found myself cracking up out loud at your mom and the pedicure incident!

I can't believe I just found this now, so far behind - I just read this whole thing and I found myself cracking up out loud at your mom and the pedicure incident!

Oh, my poor mom, that was hysterical :rotfl:

Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!