AAA, AP, or Disney VISA???

noopy

Mouseketeer
Help! I need the best deal I can get, and I'm wondering what way to go! First, I really want to have the MYW dining plan, but I've heard you get better discounts on room only ressies. If I do room only, how do you think I can get the best discount - AAA, AP, or my Disney VISA?
Are packages ever discounted?
Thanks so much for the info and Disney wisdom!!! You guys know soooooo much! :wave2:

but the discount may not justify the cost of the AP, depending on the number of days and if you want the Plus...

Disney Visa isn't giving any discounts right now, the AP would depend on how long and often you plan to visit and on the availability of the discounted rooms. I would try AAA. I think the savings is only on the room portion of a package so it would probably be the same amount saved for a room only or a package.To get the dining you have to book through AAA. HTH!

I always book the AAA discount first then hope for something better later on. A general room only code would be my first choice but if none come out for my time frame I've done the math and an AP would still save me several hundred dollars. I think it does depend on the level of resort staying at and the time of year going. For me it's a deluxe in peak season, ouch! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter