AAA discount tickets

jane51

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can buy two day tickets at the parks with the AAA discount or do they have to be bought before going?

Thanks!:)

AAA has extended their buy two day get one free promotion through the end of June, so you might want to stop by your local office. Has to be purchased by the end of June, and used, I believe, by the end of the year. Good deal!
Terri the Yoopermom

Here is what I have at work (I work for AAA):

2 Day Pass Info.

The 2-Day Pass may be used for one (1) day at Universal Studios and one (1) day at Islands of Adventure OR two (2) days at Universal Studios OR two (2) days at Islands of Adventure. The 2-Day Pass also allows same day park to park access. Members should call ahead for ticket availability. Valid for one (1) day each at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure or two (2) days at Universal Studios or two (2) days at Islands of Adventure.

No expiration date on unused days. Pass does not have to be used on consecutive days. Pass allows same day park to park access and only uses one day's admission. The pass includes CityWalk for 7 consecutive days/nights from the first use of the 2-Day Pass. Show your 2-Day Pass at the clubs for entry.

2 Day Pass Adult Price

At the gate: $94.95

At your AAA Auto Club South (which is the Florida offices only) Office: $85.50

AAA members save: $9.45

Ages 10 yrs. and older. Effective 05/01/02.

Now the annual pass taht yoopermom referred to is a great deal. It is good for a year and it costs $99.99. It is good for both parks and you get free parking. :) If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

You can pick up AAA pass's at any AAA South office and I know that Georgia and Flordia is AAA South there maybe more states. Also I was going to buy the AAA Annual pass but looked at the black out dates and the first date were the weekend we are going to be in flordia. So I just bite the bullett and bought two from Universal site the Preferred annual passes that come with all the discounts

Christine (Mickey's sunshine) - can you tell me what the price would be for just a 1 day pass for either IOA or the studios with the AAA discount? Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter