ABD Japan - Day 2 Bamboo Beauty

Great video! it's amazing how many activities we did in one day.
I know. The one thing I wish I did was buy more mochI. I bought some once while we were there and ate it but didn’t buy any more. I thought, I can get mochi at home... not like the mocha in Japan.

Mochi is pretty easy to make if you're feeling up for it.
I saw them make it in Japan with two people and giant mallets. I don’t have the strength or skill. All kidding aside, I can get mochi where ai live. It’s just not as good as the mochi in Japan.

I saw them make it in Japan with two people and giant mallets. I don’t have the strength or skill. All kidding aside, I can get mochi where ai live. It’s just not as good as the mochi in Japan.
In my opinion, they tend to make the mochi here too sweet.

Sayhello

Stuchang, thanks very much for your superb and detailed video trip reports! I'm looking forward to your coverage of the remaining days of the Japan trip.

We were going on the ABD Japan trip in June, until it got cancelled.

Stuchang, thanks very much for your superb and detailed video trip reports! I'm looking forward to your coverage of the remaining days of the Japan trip.

We were going on the ABD Japan trip in June, until it got cancelled.
Thank you. What a nice thing to say. I need to start working on Day 4. Hopefully I’ll get it done by this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter