ABD Japan - Day 3 Gateway to Peace Trip Report

If you want this posted in the Trip Report Thread, we ask that you just post a link there. So you can just post a link to this thread, and you'll be good to go.

That said, this is *totally* the place to post your video! I'm sure there will be a lot of interest in it!

When did you take this trip?

Sayhello

I tried to post a link in the trip report thread but I didn’t see the place to post it. I’ll look again.

We did this trip and I think Day 1 was Sep 28th. I lost the book so I don’t remember for sure but that’s what the date on my pictures would suggest :-).

I tried to post a link in the trip report thread but I didn’t see the place to post it. I’ll look again.

We did this trip and I think Day 1 was Sep 28th. I lost the book so I don’t remember for sure but that’s what the date on my pictures would suggest :-).
You post a link using the "chain" icon on the editor (looks like 2 links of a chain).

Cool, a Fall trip vs the summer that we did.

ETA: As I'm watching your video, I realize I know a few of the folks on your departure! :)

Sayhello

Last edited:

Hi Stu! It was great to meet you and Jannis on that amazing trip!

Excellent photography, Stu! Very impressive. And your videos are very informative! Plus they bring back a *lot* of good memories!

Thanks for sharing!

Sayhello

Hi Stu,

Wow, your video is so great - I felt like I was watching a Rick Steves show. It was nice to relive part of our Japan trip. Lester and I really enjoyed traveling with you and Jannis. Looking forward to watching the rest of your videos.

Kathy

You post a link using the "chain" icon on the editor (looks like 2 links of a chain).

ETA: As I'm watching your video, I realize I know a few of the folks on your departure! :)

Sayhello
The Dis world is a small world indeed.

Hi Stu,

Wow, your video is so great - I felt like I was watching a Rick Steves show. It was nice to relive part of our Japan trip. Lester and I really enjoyed traveling with you and Jannis. Looking forward to watching the rest of your videos.

Kathy
Hi Kathy! Yeah it was all good right up to the typhoon right!

Sayhello
I finally realized that you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to see the post editor. I was looking for it at the top of the page. LOL!

I finally realized that you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to see the post editor. I was looking for it at the top of the page. LOL!
Oh! I didn't even think of that! :) Glad you figured it out!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter