ABD Japan - Day 4 - Bento Momento

Loved the video!!! This was my favorite day full of fun activities. We gave out those many flavored kit kats on Halloween to the more adventurous kids. I also tried the rowing but fell backwards before I got the hang of it.

Loved the video!!! This was my favorite day full of fun activities. We gave out those many flavored kit kats on Halloween to the more adventurous kids. I also tried the rowing but fell backwards before I got the hang of it.
Pictures or it didn’t happen LOl!

Hey there @Stuchang I spotted the top of my head on the river boat portion. Great video! I've been loving reliving this trip!

Another great video, Stu! Thanks again for bringing back such great memories of my trip, and showing me what I missed in Dotonbori.

Hey there @Stuchang I spotted the top of my head on the river boat portion. Great video! I've been loving reliving this trip!
I was going to say that! I recognized you and your hubby's heads/hair!

Sayhello

Another great video, Stu! Thanks again for bringing back such great memories of my trip, and showing me what I missed in Dotonbori.

I was going to say that! I recognized you and your hubby's heads/hair!

Sayhello

Good eye @sayhello It's been nice to relive the trip through the videos, especially now that we can't really go anywhere. It also makes me look forward to booking another ABD trip down the line!

Good eye @sayhello It's been nice to relive the trip through the videos, especially now that we can't really go anywhere. It also makes me look forward to booking another ABD trip down the line!
I agree. If we can't be planning, at least we can be reliving the amazing trips we've done.

It's a little sad for me to know that if it wasn't for COVID-19, I would 100% be planning a trip to Portugal right now. Hopefully soon...

Sayhello

Yeah I’m trying not to show too many people since I don’t know how they feel being in videos and if I do have them in the background I don’t identify them specifically. But yeah of course you are in tons of my videos. You have to be since we did that trip together LOL! When we get to the sushi making day I looked at the videos and I probably won’t post any since almost all of what I had had everyone else in it.

Yeah I’m trying not to show too many people since I don’t know how they feel being in videos and if I do have them in the background I don’t identify them specifically. But yeah of course you are in tons of my videos. You have to be since we did that trip together LOL! When we get to the sushi making day I looked at the videos and I probably won’t post any since almost all of what I had had everyone else in it.

I'm looking forward to more trips together down the line! I don't mine being identified in pics in videos. I've been spotted by friends in vlogs and blogs enough times at WDW that it doesn't phase me. Plus, I've posted a decent number of trip reports here so pretty much most on the ABD threads or the I love Credit Cards thread on the Budget Board already know what I look like LOL

I'm looking forward to more trips together down the line! I don't mine being identified in pics in videos. I've been spotted by friends in vlogs and blogs enough times at WDW that it doesn't phase me. Plus, I've posted a decent number of trip reports here so pretty much most on the ABD threads or the I love Credit Cards thread on the Budget Board already know what I look like LOL
Ok. I’ll use those then. What about the hubs... can’t get a video of you without him next to you. I barely have pics of me and Jannis in them so far LOL!

And I just thought dang it. There was a good video of us eating ramen at the end of the night at Dotonnori that I didn’t post because everyone was in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter