ABD Japan - Day 5 - Do You Dohyo

Thanks for posting another wonderful video of our trip! It was a great day to experience Japanese architecture. Loved that Sumo wrestling demo.

Thanks for posting another wonderful video of our trip! It was a great day to experience Japanese architecture. Loved that Sumo wrestling demo.
If you look, you can see you and Lester sitting in front of me during the Sumo experience.

Another great video! I just really love your Google Earth orientations, and the rich information you add.

I was surprised that James did the wrestling! He injured himself doing that earlier in the summer. So glad he was recovered enough to return and try again!

Sayhello

Another great video! I just really love your Google Earth orientations, and the rich information you add.

I was surprised that James did the wrestling! He injured himself doing that earlier in the summer. So glad he was recovered enough to return and try again!

Sayhello
Thanks! Yep James said something about that but then said he was OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!