ABD Japan - Trips return soon!

DJJimmy9

Mouseketeer
We are booked on the Japan trip in August. I can’t believe that after multiple years of planning and cancellations that the trip is actually going to happen!!!

I see the first ABD Japan trip is scheduled to go on April 2nd. Is anyone on this board going to Japan this spring / summer? If so, please share your trip reports.

Thanks!

Agreed! I'm thrilled this is back on the slate for everyone. My husband and I are booked for Hokkaido this February to see the snow festivals and I cannot wait. Looking forward to some trip reports from Honshu in the meantime! :)

Tomomi, one of my Adventure Guides from the Japan ABD in 2019, just posted from the Bamboo Forest in Kyoto! The first post-pandemic Japan ABD is now running! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Sayhello
That is such good news. After having our dream 2022 trip cancelled, looking closely at 24. A step in the direction we're hoping for! Thanks.

Tomomi, one of my Adventure Guides from the Japan ABD in 2019, just posted from the Bamboo Forest in Kyoto! The first post-pandemic Japan ABD is now running! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Sayhello

That is amazing news. How do you follow Tomomi? I looked on Facebook and may have found her, but it’s hard to know for sure. I would really like to follow along.

Sayhello
Tuomomi was wonderful, such a lot of fun! All of the guides were great!

Just bumping thread. Are there any recent (post COVID) trip reports out there for ABD Japan?

Just bumping thread. Are there any recent (post COVID) trip reports out there for ABD Japan?

Have any ABD Japan trips completed since COVID?

Japan reopened in late 2022 and I think the first 2023 trip was scheduled to depart May 28. So that's probably the first post-COVID tour.

There has been at least 1 Japan ABD so far in 2023. It was back in the beginning of April. There may have been more, but that's the only one I've heard about besides the one that I believe just started.

Sayhello

Last edited:
There has been at least 1 Japan ABD so far in 2023. It was back in the beginning of April. There may have been more, but that's the only one I've heard about besides the one that I believe just started.

Sayhello

Thanks for the correction. I didn't see those listed on the ABD site but I guess they remove the past dates.

If someone reports on a post-COVID Japan trip, that would be helpful since the itinerary has undergone significant changes from the inaugural year, particularly in Tokyo

Thanks for the correction. I didn't see those listed on the ABD site but I guess they remove the past dates.

If someone reports on a post-COVID Japan trip, that would be helpful since the itinerary has undergone significant changes from the inaugural year, particularly in Tokyo
Actually, it seems there was also one from May 14 - 23. I saw someone mention it on fb.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter