• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABD on Flickr

That crazy duck!

Earning My Ears
Morning all,

In case you're interested I started an ABD group on Flickr. I have a few of my pics posted and plan on adding more as time permits. Everyone is welcomed to share your memories of these fantastic adventures!! I've searched Flickr and there really isn't a group dedicated to ABD. Hopefully with your participation we can make it a hit! Here is the link:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1072628@N22/

Look forward to seeing your amazing pics!

Great idea! I won't have anything to contribute until 2010, but in the meantime, I hope others do post their pics. :)

Morning all,

In case you're interested I started an ABD group on Flickr. I have a few of my pics posted and plan on adding more as time permits. Everyone is welcomed to share your memories of these fantastic adventures!! I've searched Flickr and there really isn't a group dedicated to ABD. Hopefully with your participation we can make it a hit! Here is the link:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1072628@N22/

Look forward to seeing your amazing pics!

LOVE the pictures! I never did the ABD version of these trips, but your pictures make me miss being there. We did a river raft trip down the grand canyon one year and we have been to both GC and Yellowstone and most of the national parks in the west several times... they are some of my favorite places to be.

Hopefully I will be uploading pictures too in the near future

Welcome and thanks for joining my group! I'll post more picks of my Southwest and Wyoming adventure. Just have to find the time to sit down and upload! Any others out there willing to join the group and share pics of their great adventure!?

Hello everyone!

One brave soul has participated on my flickr page dedicated to ABD. You're free to check out our pics and hopefully post your own. Look forward to seeing your amazing pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter