ABD Online Meet Groups?

leannak

DIS Veteran
Is there anyplace online to "meet" people ahead of time who will be on the same ABD? Either here or elsewhere online? I searched on the other popular social media site where we have joined cruise meet groups but couldn't find anything for the ABDs.

Nothing formal. You can search fb and see if someone has started a group, or start your own. I have never yet found a fb group for people on any of my Adventures. I created one a couple of times but only 1 person joined the first one (very minimal interaction) and no-one joined the second one.

Sayhello

Nothing formal. You can search fb and see if someone has started a group, or start your own. I have never yet found a fb group for people on any of my Adventures. I created one a couple of times but only 1 person joined the first one (very minimal interaction) and no-one joined the second one.

Sayhello
That’s too bad. The cruise meet groups always seem so active, you’d think with a smaller tour group people would want to get to know each other. It might be nice for afterwards, too - to share photos or memories etc.
I’m new to ABD, but maybe will have to start a group if I ever get a trip that isn’t canceled.

Sometimes on a new destination, ie Japan in 2019, there was a single thread here that many people on various departure dates used to share plans and and information. But aside from those, as @sayhello notes, I’ve not seen them for specific departures like for a cruise meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter