• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABD shirts

ga9497

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ordered any ABD shirts off their website or order form that comes with your documents? I was wondering if they ran true to size, smaller than or larger then normal every day clothes you wear that it can be compared to?

TIA

I bought DH one for Christmas in XL - true to size, washes nicely - no issues!

I am usually a small, but a friend had given me an ABD polo type shirt in an XS for my birthday. I was surprised to find that it fits fine--not too small at all. So, maybe they run a little large I would guess.

Hi, In my case I got a t-shirt for xmas and bought my daughter a sweatshirt that ran true to size.

Has anyone ordered any ABD shirts off their website or order form that comes with your documents?

I didn't even realize you could!! I had to really search for the link on the website. I'm surprised they don't make that more prominent!! I may have to buy a whole wardrobe before my trip!! Maybe I can get a customized shirt for each stop of the tour! Oh my!! :rotfl: In all seriousness, I'll probably buy at least one shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter