ABD trips for people who have slight mobility issues

Again, thanks to everyone for your comments and suggestions. Still in negotiations...if and where to go next year. If we go, I'm hoping to go to Europe but maybe a north american trip might be worth a look too.

Oh no!! How did it go? Where did you go?

We did the Montana and Alberta, Canada trip. Now someone in a wheelchair would have faced definite issues with this trip as so much of it depends on being able to walk up and down trails and across uneven surfaces. I did it in one of those big plastic boots, and that was still challenging at times!

I am considering a European ABD trip in summer 2018 for me and extended family. However, one major hindrance is how my mom will fare on the trip. She can walk around, just not long and not quickly. Stairs in particular are difficult. Are there any adventures better suited to her challenges or accommodations made so she can enjoy the trip with the rest of the family?

I am considering a European ABD trip in summer 2018 for me and extended family. However, one major hindrance is how my mom will fare on the trip. She can walk around, just not long and not quickly. Stairs in particular are difficult. Are there any adventures better suited to her challenges or accommodations made so she can enjoy the trip with the rest of the family?
How did she enjoy the trip? Was she able to access the places she'd hoped to? We're going next month and I have an electric wheelchair. Any tips would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!