About how long for deposit refund on canceled rez? (HRH)

perditax

DIS Veteran
I canceled a HRH rez 6 days ago to rebook a different room/rate. (I have the cancellation confirmation email.) The deposit had already posted to my account. So far, no refund on my CC. Does it sound like it's time for me to make a phone call, or is this normal?

I cancelled this past Saturday night and received my refund today, I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but mine was a debit card not a credit card. I know on the phone they told me 7-10 days. Maybe give it to Friday then give them a call.

Only one time it took 10 days for my credit go through

Other times much quicker

I cancelled PBH on Aug 3rd and see the credit on my cc on Aug 4th. I did it online, not sure if that makes a difference.

If you cancel by phone it seems to process right away. I cancelled online once it never got processed. I called after 2 weeks they took care of it. It was then credited to my cc in 48 hours.

I agree with cruiser21. The last 2 times I have canceled online and I have had to call after a week to get the ball rolling on a refund.

I actually just cancelled a reservation at SF. It took a full 5 business days for the refund to show up on my CC. I cancelled using the website. It's got nothing to do with the hotel. The hotel processed the refund immediately but it took 5 days for the bank to process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter