????? about LTT

butterfly8

Mouseketeer
We just watched the Samantha Brown Christmas Holidays Around the World special on TV. In the show she met some people for LUNCH at LTT before MVMCP. She said they were having the Pilgrims Feast and then it showed them passing around family style platters/bowls of Turkey and Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Mac and Cheese, Green Beans, Biscuits and Gravy, and afterwards a huge family style serving of Pumpkin Pie for dessert!

Now DH and DS are clamoring for me to try to get a lunch PS- we leave next week BTW! - but I am afraid they will be dissapointed because what I just watched on TV didn't seem like what I have read about on these boards and Deb's menus, it also didn't look like the pics on OLP. It seemed more like the family style DINNER but with no steak/ham, no characters and pumpkin pie instead of apple crisp.

I guess I am going to try to call for that PS 1st thing tomorrow- can someone tell me what we can expect?

From what I know about LTT, that family-style meal is served at dinner-time, not lunch. The lunch menu is a regular menu, with a variety of separate entrees to order from, just like any other restaurant set-up. The dinner menu is served all family-style only, with the foods you described, and with the characters. The characters do not show up during the lunch hours. When you make your PS reservations, ask for the character dinner.

Hope this helps! Have a great time!

We ate there before MNSSHP and we watched Samantha Brown last night!!

It is very close to what she had except that we did have Turkey, Flank Steak, and ham. Everything else was the same, mashed potatos, gravy, mac & cheese, and we had carrots, and a salad with amazing dressing, amazing bread and butter!

Beattyfamily - so you were there for dinner right? What about the pumpkin pie dessert thing? Is that the norm?

Thanks,
Monica

butterfly8 said:
Beattyfamily - so you were there for dinner right? What about the pumpkin pie dessert thing? Is that the norm?

Thanks,
Monica

Nope, it was an apple crisp desserts. Pretty yummy if you like apples.

I know that show to be a repeat from last year. I believe she was dining on Thanksgiving at lunch. LTT served a special "family style" menu for lunch on both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Otherwise, lunch is ordered off the menu.

Trampslady is correct. They only do family style for lunch on a holiday. The pilgrim's feast off the lunch menu is good though!

We had dinner there as well. Good food and I love the atmosphere. We also had apple crisp which was very good as well.

BTW Beattyfamily- The girls are looking lovely and getting so big. Say hi to them for me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter