? about Lunch portions @ Nine Dragons

RubySlippers

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about splitting the Honey Sesame Chicken one day for lunch. There will be 2 adults ( not big lunch people)and 1 six year old . What is you opinion on the lunch sizes at Nine Dragon? TIA

Rubyprincess:

My husband just had that a couple of weeks ago. He ate the whole thing, I only ate about half of my meal. It was not a huge portion, it depends on how much you eat for lunch. I am sure that you would be okay with sharing the meal plus an appetizer. The problem is the honey sesame chicken is so good you may not want to share.

I ate there last year and had the Singapore Noodles. Along with a couple of selections from the Dim Sum menu. Honestly, it was so much food, I should have just had the Dim Sum.

I think that two adults and child should be able to have a satisfying lunch from a main course and maybe a couple of selections from the Dim Sum menu.

We ordered the meal for 2 which had the honey sesame chicken and that portion was huge for the 2 of us and 2 kids ages 4 and 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter