? about suites at PBH

gluegungoddess

Earning My Ears
So I have lost all of my mind and have agreed to take 4 sixteen years to Universal for a MTV taping. Since they all have passes I told them I would spring for the room and got a Hospitality suite at PBH since it had 2 Q's and 2 bathrooms. Now my concern, just a little one since they are a little scared of me (LOL), is - are there 2 entrances to this type of suite? I want to be able to sleep and know when they are coming and going. Has anyone stayed in one with an exceptional view or maybe a balcony? Any help would be appreciated before I chicken out!

Thanks,
terri

There are six hospitality suites at PBH. The parlor itself is 926 sq feet with an entertainment area, large dining table, pullout sofa, kitchenette, and a full bathroom. I think that a few of them even have pianos. I'm not sure about balconies but I don't think any hospitality suites have them. Your view is going to be of the villa courtyard. The hospitality parlors have a connecting room on each side so you will have the double door entrance to the parlor, a door that opens into the kitchenette, and then a door to your room with the two queens. If you reserved the other room with a king bed you would have an entrance through that room as well. Hope that answers your questions.

I'm not sure but your connecting room might be a deluxe room which is larger than a regular room and has a very nice bathroom. Villa parlors connect to deluxe rooms so I would think Hospitality parlors would too.

BOYS! :eek: Where will you sleep?

Could I be so bold to ask the cost per night on these suites? I have been pricing online and have never seen these come up.

I was wondering the same. This upcoming trip we got a great deal on a club room using my preferred passholder discount, but with two teenage girls, I had wondered if it would be nice to have seperate sleeping arrangements.

A hospitality suite at PBH would run around $850-$900/night.

Holy cow batman! Well done Terri,,:earseek: I hope they enjoy, and appreciate what you are doing for them :smooth: I think we will stick with club room. I made the mistake of introducing my teenage girls to concierge and club rooms last August on a Disney/Universal combo trip, and they have begged for it again. I gave them a choice of having two rooms, connected by a door, or the 4 of us doing club, with the deluxe room and larger bathroom. I was hoping they would prefer having their own room :( The hospitality suite would have been a good compromise, but YIKES! :earseek:

All suites connect to deluxe rooms on either sides of the parlor you can get the 2 queen room or a king room or BOTH!LOL THey are very nice. The Villa offers a double door entrance and an entrance thru the butler kitchen then a separate entrance from the hall way in and of course a connection door to the parlor from the inside area of each room. I haven never paid to get these rooms just lucky i guess on upgrades.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter