? about the rules for tags

yes, but if you do, it wipes out all the others that the tagfairy did for you and wipes out the color.

I've debated asking a similar question myself. I don't want to make those generous tag fairies angry or think that I'm ungrateful! I was just wondering if I (or they) could change the spelling in my tag from "...et vu" to either "...et vous or et tu" ?? I love the tag fairies and I want them to love me too! :o

Wow, you can getted tagged more then once, now I feel so less of a DISer. <sniff sniiff> time to go get comfort food, CANDY!:D

Jamsmom - don't worry, that was me earlier today (???) Read the post by Antkim further down something like "ok, I know this is going to sound dumb..."

You'll get it after that..it's okay, the fairies don't play with me either ;)

Yes, it's perfectly okay to add to your own tag. . . but it will erase any previous "Tag Fairy" activity. . ;) . . and I'm not sure if there's a way to make what you put in yourself different colors. . :) :) :)

Originally posted by Lorix2

..it's okay, the fairies don't play with me either ;)

Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap,

Oh wonderous tag faeries, please, please, please l;ook kindly upon our friend who remain (the horror of it all) tagless. They will believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Luckymommyx2
I've debated asking a similar question myself. I don't want to make those generous tag fairies angry or think that I'm ungrateful!

Don't get me wrong, I like my tag, but with all of the "tagging" lately, I didn't know if it's something you can do on your own or if the "fairies" do it. I've seen tags just not in color so I wasn't sure if people did it on their own. I was thinking I'd like new colors for spring;)

Why, Victoria's Secret, of course. On the riddle thread there is always talk of lime green thongs, and I made the error in judgement by saying I would send mine to Riddlecon for autographs. One thing led to another, and, BAM, I got tagged!

Aren't the faeries fun?

Too funny :p Did you notice I had a visit from a fairy? I thanked you in a post :D

That's what friends are for..................

I just noticed you are from NH. Boy, there are a lot of New Englanders on the DIS. I confess, I am a yankee, born and bred (Natick, Mass) but while it's a great place to visit, I am glad for the 77 degrees at 8:18 PM!

Mickeyfan - make me a yankee too (Lowell, MA) is where I was born.

Grrr!!!....it's been really cold these past few days and the worst winter in years.

Your probably bragging because you can prance around in your lime green thongs at 8 PM in the winter! :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter