About those character meals

macgim

Earning My Ears
OK, I've had a character breakfast before (on my second visit 5 years ago), but it was included in my "package" that I bought from the travel agent.
On this trip I have purchased the 5 day hopper plus, which does not include a character meal.

How do I go about finding the best character meal (prefer dinner) and what is the cost? How do I book it?

Thanks for your help.

Marianne
Toronto, Ontario
3 sleeps to go (11/11/02) yipee!

Well, the first thing to consider would be what characters your kids are most interested in. I'm not sure exactly how many character meals are offered; but you can check wdwig.com and get a list of all the meals, what's on the menu and what characters are there. I know that Chef Mickey's in the Contempory and 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian do have character dinners. Chef Mickey's has Mickey, Goofy, etc. and 1900 Park fare has Pooh characters. When you get ready to make a ps, just call 1-407-WDW-DINE. Hope this helps you! I'm sure there will be others here who know more than me and can help you more!:D

My kids have always enjoyed the Winnie the Pooh character lunch at Crystal Palace (I think its closed right now for refurbishing). The Princess Breakfast is also a favorite for my youngest DD.

You may also want to try Liberty Tree Tavern - its pretty good too. The classic characters are here - Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, and Pluto!

Just call Disney Dining to make your PSs. Most of the character meals are about $20/adult, $10/child. See Deb Wills site for menu and prices.

Enjoy!

Chef Mickeys is very good. I like the blue napkin twirling it is cool..

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter