Accidentally bought Disney Store GC

Selling them back to raise will be a huge loss and risky. You could get a buyer who drains the card and claims they had no value. Raise can and most likely will refund the buyer at your expense.

Make lemonade out of your lemon. Buy t-shirts and/or other souvenirs.

Selling them back to raise will be a huge loss and risky. You could get a buyer who drains the card and claims they had no value. Raise can and most likely will refund the buyer at your expense.

Make lemonade out of your lemon. Buy t-shirts and/or other souvenirs.

I’m a big fan of prebuying souvenirs for Tinker Bell to deliver.

You can raffle it off or if you don’t feel comfortable doing that there’s a lot of brands that have partnerships with Disney. I’m buying an American Tourister when Disney has the 25% off again.

I would wait until they have a sale and buy Mickey ears, t Shirts and other souvenirs.

I did the same thing, I called the Disney store they told me they will still work, If you want it transferred to your account you have to go instore.
the cast member told me if it was a merchandise return they can still help you. Call them if you have any questions. I would post the number to the store i talked to but i dont know where you live. ( i talked to Kansas city)

I did the same thing, I called the Disney store they told me they will still work, If you want it transferred to your account you have to go instore.
the cast member told me if it was a merchandise return they can still help you. Call them if you have any questions. I would post the number to the store i talked to but i dont know where you live. ( i talked to Kansas city)
Thanks so much for the info! What account can they transfer to? My Disney gift card account? We’re practically neighbors! I live in Kearney, MO and can go to Oak Park Mall to do the transfer!

Yes that's where I went, in actually live in overland park. If you go when they open your kids get special prizes for opening the store. I did not know that the magic of disney was in the store as well.. there is a calander on the website they are giving away Donald keys next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter