Acclaim Travel for Dopey 2019

Acclaim is top notch. I bought my Dopey 2018 bib from him as a pre-sale. The only downside is you don’t really get to pick your resort. Just the resort level. But that’s a risk with most TAs.

If you're picky about resorts and still want to pre-book a bib, there are some agencies that book only through Disney Sports - so you'll get resort of choice without the standard race weekend discount that certain RunDisney Travel Providers offer (for example - Caribbean Beach and Coronado Springs are almost exclusively filled with charity and travel provider runners during Marathon Weekend; Pop Century is largely Travel Provider bookings). I want to say for this year that Pop was $139/night before taxes and fees and CSR/CB was $174/night before taxes and fees.

If you're picky about resorts and still want to pre-book a bib, there are some agencies that book only through Disney Sports - so you'll get resort of choice without the standard race weekend discount that certain RunDisney Travel Providers offer (for example - Caribbean Beach and Coronado Springs are almost exclusively filled with charity and travel provider runners during Marathon Weekend; Pop Century is largely Travel Provider bookings). I want to say for this year that Pop was $139/night before taxes and fees and CSR/CB was $174/night before taxes and fees.

Yes I would prefer my own choice of resort ...dont think Dopey will sell out so I will hang on and register myself with Run disney

Jim is great to work with. Have done a few races with them but not Dopey.

I used Jim for the Inaugural Star Wars Half at Disneyland. It was very nice on registration day the next morning to not have any stress when the Rebel Challenge sold out in 26 minutes. I've used my Disneyland annual pass to handle all subsequent early registrations, but would not hesitate to use Jim again if need be.

I was talking to Jim today, and he seems wonderful. For what it’s worth, I was able to pick My resort a choice for a room reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter