Accommodation near Disney

mezza

Earning My Ears
Hi, first time here, so I hope I have posted this in the right spot. I need accommodation close to transport as we are flying over from Australia and will have no car and do not wish to hire one. Will be visiting all the Disney theme parks as well as Sea World and Universal Studios

Welcome to the DIS. Actually you have posted on the sub-forum review boards. You should post on the main Orlando Hotel and Attractions board.

My opinion only if you're not renting a car: stay at Disney for the first part of your trip so that you can be picked up at the airport by Disney and use their transportation for free and also benefit from the extra magic hours. For the next part of your trip stay near SeaWorld or Universal and you can take the trolly on International drive back and forth between SeaWorld and Universal. If you stay at one of the Universal hotels you also get the benefit of their express pass for rides included in your stay.

Without a rental car, I'd also stay on site.

If you are definitely wanting to stay off-site, I'd get a rental car. By the time you pay for a shuttle or something, you might as well get a car.

We are staying at Windsor Hills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter