• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Acronym Soup

Herculez

Earning My Ears
I think the DIS Discussion Forums are great. A lot of good information and tips.

But my head is spinning from all of the acronyms used throughout the forums.....DCL, WDW, MNSSHP, TT, BTMRR, SplM, BMV, VML, DH, DL, OKW, CBR, PO, FQ, LOL, MTN, AP, MVMCP, EE, MK, ToD, AK, AKL, WL, ASMo, ASMu, OKW, S/D, GF, DC, CM, CRO, HDDR, DD, DS, CP, PI, BVC....etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Has anyone ever put together and posted an acronym list to help DIS novices understand what you all are talking about??? If so, where can it be found? If not, maybe a thread started here could do it. Here's one that I can figure out....WDW - Walt Disney World

Help!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

NO problem Herc!

I was in that position too at one time and asked the same thing. There are still some that are not used often (or at least I don't see often) in my browsing that I have to think about for a bit, sometime I see some I can't figure out, and check the lists.

There are some in your sample list that I don't know and could not find. (BMV, VML, MTN) I even tried AcroymFinder and nothing Disney came up.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter