• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Added dining plan--connect ADRs??

Fantasyland Mom

DIS Veteran
Yes, we're only 8 days from leaving, but we decided to add on the dining plan, as we'll save a little bit of money now that we've booked a couple of higher-priced ADRs! It'll save us about $70, but that's good enough!

We had already made reservations...do we need to somehow "connect" them to our package reservation now since we have the dining plan? Or can we just show up and use the dining plan?:confused3

You can just show up and use the dining plan. Once you have the ADRs you don't need to connect them with anything.

No reason to. It won't affect your ADRs at all whether you have it linked or not. And you don't use the dining credits until you arrive, so all you have to do is tell the server you are on the dining plan. They will probaby ask before you can tell them.

No reason to. It won't affect your ADRs at all whether you have it linked or not. And you don't use the dining credits until you arrive, so all you have to do is tell the server you are on the dining plan. They will probaby ask before you can tell them.

So if I've already paid for something (CRT, Spirit of Aloha), can they take those charges off and use my dining plan instead?

Yes, when you arrive at CRT or when you pick up your dinner show tickets. The only way to get a refund sooner is to cancel and rebook your ADR with your dining plan reservation linked, and I am not sure how you would do getting another ADR on short notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter