Addicted?

Nope. I'm here every day, and when I'm not on here I'm probably thinking about my upcoming trip.

All day, every day.

TyhIBd4.gif

Am I the only one who is on this everyday?

Nope! I just joined recently and only started posting a couple of days ago and already it's sucked me in and taken over my life. For example, I have reading I should be doing for a class right now, but this is more fun so here I am.

Nope! I just joined recently and only started posting a couple of days ago and already it's sucked me in and taken over my life. For example, I have reading I should be doing for a class right now, but this is more fun so here I am.

Read for ur class lol, it ll still be here!
Welcome aboard!:welcome:

Read for ur class lol, it ll still be here!
Welcome aboard!:welcome:

LOL Thanks! I promise I'm doing it. I'm just taking short breaks to pop over to this window and see what's up. There's only so much one can read about JavaScript variables and calling functions without a break. :rotfl:

I'm on every day as well a few times as because of the time difference when I'm on first thing in the morning most of you guys are sleeping; so need to check later in the day to see what's occurring :)

I don't know what I'll do when our trip is actually over. There will be this hole in my life where all the planning and reading the Disboards used to be. :tongue:

I don't drink, don't smoke, eat a very healthy diet, and exercise daily. AND I am a hopeless DIS Boards addict. It's what keeps me going in between visits to Mickey and Donald. :mickeyjum:donald:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!