Adding on before Star Wars Land and 50th Anniversary Enhancements

I've decided that I have no business adding on any more points. I have enough for GVs at VGF and BWV for 2019 and 2020 and then a year with only a short trip for the two of us at AKV before we go 'round again. I can manage the dues for what I have. Adding on would tip the scales. And I don't have to be the first to see SWL. I just want to be able to enjoy it when we are there.

Agreed.

I’m probably not going to be first in line to see Star Wars land. But we have enough points to go a couple times a year, so when we do finally take it in, we can truly enjoy it....year after year.

After being unable to secure 60 day Fast Pass + for Flight of Passage, once the hubs and I saw an advertised Standby wait time of 75 minutes and we jumped in line; unfortunately a friend with us who didn’t ride saw the sign change to 160 minutes right after we walked under the sign...that ride was truly awesome, but not worth waiting that long for....

So. We will wait for our due turn with Star Wars land.... It won’t be going anywhere.

I see they are doing extra extra magic hours for Toy Story Land in July and August. I'm hoping they will have something like that for SWL when it opens.

I'd love to add on just because I go often and would like to stay in a one bedroom once in a while with my husband. But we can't afford to add on right now.

With dining, merchandise, and ticket prices continually rising, the upcoming opening of Star Wars Land, and planned enhancements for the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World, is anyone else adding-on (stockpiling) points? Personally, I am trying to get to my target point total before the end of my current use year.
That’s one of my reasons for making an offer at BCV. Never stayed there but we enjoy Cape May Cafe. My kids are young so we will enjoy the pool. I think in a few years when my kids are older I’ll sell my BCV and buy somewhere with a longer contract. I think with the popularity of the new Hollywood Studios and Epcot festivals it should be an easy sell, if I don’t use all my points lol. I won’t be surprised if the popularity for that area increases and I can sell it for a little more than I paid.

I'd love to add on just because I go often and would like to stay in a one bedroom once in a while with my husband. But we can't afford to add on right now.
I too am tempted to add on, but I just can't afford it right now. I don't know how I can control myself. I'm convinced I need more points,but the reality just doesn't check out at the moment. It's almost painful. My sympathies. I personally am usually in borrowing mode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter