Adding on to Group

raspy629

Earning My Ears
Is there a way to add the dining plan onto a resort reservation that was booked through a group rate? The group booking says that they can’t and I’ve not really found a good answer anywhere. We’re DVC members and AP holders if that makes a difference. Everything I read says if you’re staying on property you should be able to, but can’t seem to find anyone that will help me to do it. Thanks!!

Many group rates are not DDP eligible. Not saying 100% that's the situation with yours, but it's not an unusual thing. The "magical" deals many book through a certain travel agent are booked with a group rate, and are not DDP eligible.

DVC/AP will not make a difference.

Is there a way to add the dining plan onto a resort reservation that was booked through a group rate? The group booking says that they can’t and I’ve not really found a good answer anywhere. We’re DVC members and AP holders if that makes a difference. Everything I read says if you’re staying on property you should be able to, but can’t seem to find anyone that will help me to do it. Thanks!!

Do you have "control" of your reservation or does the group? If you made the reservation with Disney, then you should be able to call and ask for a ticketless package. If you made the reservation through the group, then I doubt you can add it.

I made the reservation through the Disney groups page if that makes sense. I called the group reservation place and they didn’t seem to think it could be added

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!