adding photos

jimitrout

Mouseketeer
I am really struggling in adding photos. I want to share a trip report but cannot figure out how to add photos..In the welcome blog it shows a add photos button between create thread and preview..I do not have that button...and when I try to insert from menu above. It just shows

I am really struggling in adding photos. I want to share a trip report but cannot figure out how to add photos..In the welcome blog it shows a add photos button between create thread and preview..I do not have that button...and when I try to insert from menu above. It just shows
You can't post photos until you've convinced the system that you're not a spambot. That happens once you've posted 10 times anywhere on the boards.

I noticed that on the avatar, but didnt realize that was also pics in post. I am at 7 so I will have to do a few more..thanks for the help...

ok.. thank you...
Couple of things, how to post photos in a thread:
1) photo size must be smaller than 1MB.
2) you can either drag & drop or copy & paste a photo directly into the message window from your computer. Or you can use a photo hosting site and copy the IMG code to paste in the message window.
3) I believe there's a maximum number of photos you can put in any one post (I think it's 10, but could be more).

those tips are very helpful...this should about be my tenth post also. So hopefully be able to move forward now. Thank you so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter