Adding someone to existing fd ressie

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
Ive booked my mil for free dining at pop, if she decides to add someone else can this be done anytime or does it need to be done before the free dining booking window closes

As long as you don't go over the room capacity, you can add people. You will need to buy tickets for that person per the rules of the FD offer and I think you have to do it before the PIF date. It was 60 days before but it's been a few years since the last time we booked a package.

As long as she stays within the room capacity she can add others to her reservation, but they will need to book the same tickets that she has. Final payment is due 30 days before arrival date and once within the 30 day to arrival timeframe she can add someone, but immediate payment will be required. There is a change fee within 30 days, but usually it is waived if the total cost increases. For a paid dining plan you can add someone up to 3 days before arrival and still get the dining plan for them, but I don't know if the rules/deadlines are different for a FD package. You can check the terms and conditions of her package for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter