Adjoining Studios as booking category at Poly?

MJB62676

Mouseketeer
I know several months ago when they were testing some updates to the site, this booking category was showing up. Has there been any more chatter, or indication this would be possible (basically, a guarantee that you would get adjoining studios)?

Nope.

The only place it was experimented with as a booking category was Poly, which has connecting studios. They will never commit to adjoining anywhere else, due to the configurations.

I know several months ago when they were testing some updates to the site, this booking category was showing up. Has there been any more chatter, or indication this would be possible (basically, a guarantee that you would get adjoining studios)?

Keep in mind when you request that adjoining means next to each other, not necessarily connecting. Since Poly connects in pairs, there could be 2 rooms adjoining that do not connect to each other. For example, 1 connects to 2, 3 connects to 4. If you get 2 & 3, they would be next to each other (adjoining) but not connecting to each other.

At the Poly there are only 2 rooms on the 1st floor of Tokelau that do not have a connecting studio. All of the other Poly studios connect to another studio.

Keep in mind when you request that adjoining means next to each other, not necessarily connecting. Since Poly connects in pairs, there could be 2 rooms adjoining that do not connect to each other. For example, 1 connects to 2, 3 connects to 4. If you get 2 & 3, they would be next to each other (adjoining) but not connecting to each other.

Pardon my mistake..."connecting studios". Hope it happens. I think I know why they didn't put 1BR's in there, or make Bungalows more reasonable...it wouldn't be possible to book due to popularity :) #PolyLover

Pardon my mistake..."connecting studios". Hope it happens. I think I know why they didn't put 1BR's in there, or make Bungalows more reasonable...it wouldn't be possible to book due to popularity :) #PolyLover

I’ve been lucky to stay there 3 times in the last 2 or 3 years. First two times at 7 months, then last September at 50 days (3 nights popped up for a long weekend).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter