ADR after park closing

AndreaDM

<font color=red>Yeah...we mainly colored that day<
I've searched and searched and couldn't find the answer. We plan to be at DHS on Monday, June 28 and according the park calendar they close at 7 that day. However, I was able to make a 7:05 reservation at the Prime Time Diner. Could that be right? Do restaurants stay open after park closing? I'm afraid it will get cancelled and we'll be out of luck. TIA!

Is there transportation leaving the park after its closing? I believe I read somewhere it was a few hours after closing... but not sure how many

I have an 8:40 Teppan Edo reservation and I'm hoping that busses will still be running when we're done. I read the busses run for an hour after the park closes, but we're on the far end of the park, so I'm hoping for the best.

Haven't done this either, but I'll say that I'm in the same boat. We have 8:20 ADR at Prime Time for an 8pm DHS close. As for transporation, don't worry about that. They're not going to lock you in the park, and they're not going to make you walk around Disney property trying to get back to your hotel. There will be transportation for you to get back to your resort, and you won't be the only one in the park when you finish your meal!

You can't only look at park closing time, consider if there are EMH that night. Also realize that if you are dining at 705 on a 7 close, Fantasmic is still running until 7:25. It takes at least 20 minutes to clear the theatre and busses will run way after 8. 50's is only about a 50-60 minute meal. I wouldn't worry.

Have Fun!

FYI, our 8:20 meal on a 8 park close is a non-Fantasmic / non EMH hour evening. Plugging in other random days, it seems like 50's consistently allows bookings up to 20 minutes past regular park close (but does not seat more than 20 minutes into EMH if it's an EMH evening).

Our 7:05 ADR is also on a non-EMH and non-F! night, the calendar just has the park closing at 7. Hey, I'll take it! We get to enjoy the park until closing, then have a nice relaxing meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter