ADR Cancellation policy?

DanaAustinChelsea

DIS Veteran
I cancelled our FD trip but forgot to cancel ADR's. What is the policy for F!, CRT, and HDDR? I thought it was $10pp, but dining line says i was charged full price?!?

So, did you forget to cancel the ADRs and thus have already not shown up for them? Your trip would have already happened? I know CRT is full price on a no show but not sure about the other two.

This is the policy for HDDR:

o At time of booking, payment in full must be charged to a valid credit card or, if on a dining package, there must be a guaranty to a valid credit card. If you fail to show for this priority seating and do not cancel your reservation, your card will be charged a penalty.
o There is a 2-day cancellation policy and full meal price charge if you cancel within 2 days of the reservation or are a "no show" for the reservation.

I am sure the policy is the same for CRT.

Not sure about F!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter