• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR online booking question...

exit30

Mouseketeer
we've used this many times now, but this a.m. I had a little trouble. In the past it would ask if you wanted to attach your resort res. so you can book the 180 +10 but it didn't do it this time, do they no longer allow you to book that far in advance? We check in on Sept. 23rd. and it is only letting me book for that day, not the rest of our stay.

Yes You need 2 put your information in it will ask u 2 retrieve you will need 2 put your information in order 2 book your ADR's for your stay if you cant do them online I would call ASAP & do them over the phone!

In order to do the 180+10 you have to log into your account and then into your reservation on the make dining reservations page. When you click on make reservations and then choose a restaurant and click book online it says:

Resort Guests & Dining Plan
If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation.

You have to click on retrieve your reservation and enter your information to take advantage of the 180+10. If this doesn't work then you will have to call to make your ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter