ADR prior to MK opening

nelsonkg

Mouseketeer
We have a Crystal Palace ADR for 8:05 on a 9:00 am opening day. Will we be done by 9:00 do you think? Not sure if I should keep it. Thanks!

I’d say it would depend on your party but generally yes, that would be enough time if you wanted to be out in the park for opening. It’s a buffet so you control the pace.

I’d say it would depend on your party but generally yes, that would be enough time if you wanted to be out in the park for opening. It’s a buffet so you control the pace.

We are DH and DSs 16 and 9 so we should be able to eat at a good pace. Getting the bill at the start is a great tip!

Do characters actually sign at CP or do they give out the pre-signed card I read about?

We have done an 8am PPO at CP many times and we were done by 9am each time and we weren't rushing. We have met all characters in that time but sometimes there is that rare occasion where you miss one or one gets re-routed and misses your section. When we were last there in September they were still signing autographs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter