ADR time frame

matheke

DIS Veteran
How far in advance can you make dining ADR's at Aulani? We are looking to do a couple of meals including the Character breakfast. I have read a lot of info on dining there, have the phone number but just did not see when booking starts. Is it 60days?

Thanks.

No rush, even the character breakfast doesn't fill up too fast...at least not any more...it used to be booked solid (even at 30 a person...still a lot cheaper for someone in hawaii then flying to california to get a disney fix) but its not too difficult to get even a week or 2 out, although you may not get the time you want if u wait that long.

Since this is our first time at Aulani and Hawaii for that matter, I just want to get the things we want to do as soon as we can. After looking at the availability at the resort it looks as if it will be filled up (no availability) so I will not take a chance since there are not many choices for ADR's.

Oh btw got what we wanted and may book one last breakfast on our departure day. Thanks for the advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter