ADR's 180 or 190?

epress

Earning My Ears
If this is a dumb question I apologize but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. When can a Disney resort guest make ADR's. Is it 180 days from arrival date plus the next 10 or 190 days from the actual day, regardless of arrival?
I ask because i'm at 188 days out and have no availability on the online system right now, even with a linked reservation. Thanks

180, not 190.

180 days from your arrival date, you can make reservations for up to 10 days AFTER that, if you are a Disney resort guest and can provide a Disney resort confirmation number.

What is it if you are not staying on site? Thanks...staying with family this trip, first time we won't be staying :scared1:on Disney Property...

If you're not staying on-site, you can still call 180 days from the date of the reservation you want. But, you can only make ADRs for that day. You have to call back every day to get ADRs. Only resort guests can make ADRs for up to 10 days of their stay from their check-in day.

I realize this is an old thread but figured I'd bump it since I couldn't find this info and I was confused as to what the 180+10 meant. It does pay to run a search prior to just posting. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter