ADRs affected by latest reduction in park hours?

I got an e-mail from Disney cancelling my Tony's Town Square at 4:40 but on MDE my 6:35 BOG is still there. :confused3 So it sounds like previous posters are correct and certain restaurants are staying open late.

I'm going solo for this trip and trying to find a reservation right now for 1 is nearly impossible. I had no trouble 60 days out, but now with the new hours, I'm kind of left out in the cold. If I look for 3-6, no problem. They don't seem to want single diners right now. :(

I got an e-mail from Disney cancelling my Tony's Town Square at 4:40 but on MDE my 6:35 BOG is still there. :confused3 So it sounds like previous posters are correct and certain restaurants are staying open late.

I'm going solo for this trip and trying to find a reservation right now for 1 is nearly impossible. I had no trouble 60 days out, but now with the new hours, I'm kind of left out in the cold. If I look for 3-6, no problem. They don't seem to want single diners right now. :(

Search for 2. I never search for 1 anyway - you're going to be at a 2-top (at least) unless MAYBE Beaches & Cream puts you at the counter.
At this point even search for 4.

It's weird - I'm definitely getting different results searching for 1 or 2. I've made reservations for both in the past, because as @Dug720 said it doesn't matter. But times are definitely more scarce this trip. Probably for a lot of reasons.

It's weird - I'm definitely getting different results searching for 1 or 2. I've made reservations for both in the past, because as @Dug720 said it doesn't matter. But times are definitely more scarce this trip. Probably for a lot of reasons.

Yeah, I got tired of trying to remember which places had "issues" with single diners, so I automatically do 2. For my upcoming trip I may start with 4 and then modify down. I'm not getting that many ADRs, but the ones I'm trying for, I really want.

We currently have a BOG at 5pm and 630 pm. Holding out hoping that the 630 will stick and they will stay open after close for it, otherwise we have a backup. I read that possibly a few restaurants will be staying open after close, but it is all rumor and no guarantee yet. Will have to wait until the new park hours are in play before we know I guess.

Just stumbled onto this thread, and 5 minutes later scored 9 for Oga's! Not sure who to thank.....but thanks!

Stumbled upon this thread, so glad I did. I have a 6:40pm BOG reservation next Friday when the park closes at 6pm. I have been waiting for Disney to cancel it but they haven’t. Has any of the precious posters with late reservations (after park closing) actually experience their dinners yet? Were you really able to stay and dine after the park closed? If so, what’s the process? Wait at the restaurant until reservation time or could you wander around/shop prior to? How does transportation work? I heard transportation stops 1 hour after the parks close but my BOG reservation time is 40 minutes after the park closes. I’ll be staying at CCV at wilderness lodge so should I drive and park at TTP (don’t think you can walk there from MK)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!