ADRs all booked online!!

MrsLS

DIS Veteran
I was up at 6am and booked all of my adrs online and was done by 6:30. I got everything I wanted for all 9 days lunches and dinners including le cellier for dinner and a good time at Cali grill for the Xmas party fireworks so happy. This is the first time using online to book at 180 days out since last time it was the time they switched from 90 days to 180 days and the online was so busy that day that I had to call. I have used online before but not for my first round if I make changes. Yea!! So much easier this way!

Great. I am glad to see things went smooth for you. I am looking to do the same for my Dec trip. I can't do it until the middle of June though. Can't wait to see Christmas in Disney. :santa:

I was up at 6am and booked all of my adrs online and was done by 6:30. I got everything I wanted for all 9 days lunches and dinners including le cellier for dinner and a good time at Cali grill for the Xmas party fireworks so happy. This is the first time using online to book at 180 days out since last time it was the time they switched from 90 days to 180 days and the online was so busy that day that I had to call. I have used online before but not for my first round if I make changes. Yea!! So much easier this way!

Can you tell me if the times are posted for the Christmas Party fireworks. I would love to make reservations at California Grill and have the time coincide with the Christmas Party fireworks. We have never been in December and are trying to figure out if we want to spend the extra money on the party or just view the fireworks from another location. Thanks!

I forgot where I saw the schedule but I will search again and let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter