ADR's for May

bechtj

Earning My Ears
Is it better to keep trying online or should I call, maybe a certain time? I am really trying to get Donald's Breakfast for any day and Chef Mickey for Dinner any day sometime between 4 to 6.

I prefer online as well.

Your best bet is to check 3-4 times a day at least. I needed Ohanas and Sci-Fi both of which were booked for the days and times we needed them. I kept checking for over 2 weeks many times a day and eventually was able to get both of them.

Just keep trying online as many times as you want. I tried every hour for an ADR I really wanted (every hour during the day anyway) and finally got what I wanted.

You may want to subscribe to the May Cancelled ADR thread to get an email if anyone is cancelling.

I'm not sure of the exact dates you need, but I just canceled one for Sunday the 9th at 8:30 - a party of 9. Maybe this will help.

Good luck! Hope you get what you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter