ADRs online not working?

Tara

Bad Influence
Wouldn't today of all days be the day I decide that we really need to add 2 meals to our supposedly already planned trip for late August? Either the free dining rush today has the website in a kerfluffle or it's just me and my stupid luck. Is anyone else having trouble booking ADRs online? No matter what I do, it will not accept the captcha (the wavy security words) - it just keeps telling me to select an offer first, even though I have the offer selected.

:rolleyes:

I booked my ADRs online at 6:00 am this morning. But maybe the free dining rush started later and made the system go a little wacky.

I am having the very same problem, so I waited on hold 45 minutes to speak to a person at Disney Dining Reservations, only to be told that there computer system isn't working now either!!!!
Argh!

I'm on now...I can only get the Disney website to work in Internet Explorer though. Tried Safari and AOL and it wouldn't load on either of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter