Ads are everywhere!

hlhlaw07

DIS Veteran
i really hope this is not the new normal but there are ads everywhere on the forums now. It really distracts. I can’t even scroll through the lists of sub forums without ads being in between the sub forums. Didn’t use to see ads when logged in. Now there is an ad between every other posting. Please tell me there is something wrong.

i really hope this is not the new normal but there are ads everywhere on the forums now. It really distracts. I can’t even scroll through the lists of sub forums without ads being in between the sub forums. Didn’t use to see ads when logged in. Now there is an ad between every other posting. Please tell me there is something wrong.
I think DISboards is trying to find ways around everyone's adblockers. And it's really messing things up.

I can deal with some ads on a free to use site but can't tolerate ads like this showing up in the forums. This absolutely does not belong here.

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 6.22.56 PM.png

This showed up in a thread about Slinky Dog Tier 1. This does bot belong here and would drive me from the site completely if this continues

I think DISboards is trying to find ways around everyone's adblockers. And it's really messing things up.

It is annoying, but can you blame them? They are just trying to make a few cents per person off of a free to use forum that they maintain.

Ironically, I am replying to this post during an ad break on TV. It's just the way of the world. At least I am not paying for Disboards the way I am for my cable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!