Adult Birthday at Disney

PTarbay

Mouseketeer
I know Disney does alot of things for kids birthdays but I need some ideas for celebrating my husbands 45th birthday.Hes a kid at heart and enjoys almost anything.Also does anyone know of any places (restaurants etc.)that will do something special for an adult?Thanks

Get him a Birthday button(pin) at city hall in magic kingdom! My hubby wore his all week one year and enjoyed the extra attention the CM's gave him. It started LOTS of conversations while waiting in lines.

If you want to do something extra special talk to Jane at Giftsofalifetime.com. She does great things!

My DH says his best dinner ever and one of his best birthdays ever was Victoria and Albert's. Incredible food and drink, plus they will give your DH a personalized chocolate birthday card.
If your DH prefers to have the kid in him brought out, I bet they would bring him a cupcake and sing at Chef Mickey's.

Have a great time.

cinderella's castle gave my husband a huge sundae for his birthday!!
we all shared it. oh and they sprinkled mickey confetti on him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter