Adult Disney groups UK?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
It always makes me so jealous how so many adult Disney Meetup groups there are in the USA with USA adult Disney fans living so close to the parks. Having regular meet-ups in the parks etc. Plus they have d23 that has regular Disney events.

Does anyone know of any adult UK Disney groups out there I could join for a Disney nut like myself? I know they wouldn’t have park visits as obvs we don’t have Disney parks in UK but any groups that go regularly to the cinema to see Disney films, Disney on ice etc? I know it’s a long shot but just seeing what’s out there. I live in Merseyside.

There is a Walt Disney World Adults Only fb group which has a lot of brits in it... I did notice yesterday someone from the UK trying to organise a meet up over here so that might be worth getting involved in.

There is a Walt Disney World Adults Only fb group which has a lot of brits in it... I did notice yesterday someone from the UK trying to organise a meet up over here so that might be worth getting involved in.

Thanks I will check out. Do you know the full name of the fb group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!