• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adults and Solo Trips Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading down for my first solo trip march 14-18. I have 2 days of conference to attend so I'll have evenings and one full day to tour on my own. i think the biggest thing will be eating by myself. I am planning to do a few nice meals and I have never been to a nice resteraunt solo before. Wish me luck!

Hey solo trippers! 3 of us are going February 28-March 4.

We have a Illuminations EPCOT Center cruise for my 27th Birthday on March 1st 2013. Inbox me if you'd like to chill with some really great people.

I'm heading to WDW solo from March 6-12 2013 staying at POP. DS 17 doesn't want to miss school :rotfl2:
Really wanted to stay in a Royal room at POR for my birthday :( but just wasnt possible.

I love going to Disney, I'm always so happy and at ease in WDW.

My birthday will be during this trip, and am looking forward to some special Birthday magic in MK.

My itinerary is mostly planned out, and most of my ADR's are made.

I'd love to make some new DIS friends! :grouphug:

Doing a solo trip Feb 28 to March 6. Would love to meet up with some fellow Dis-ers!

I will be at Disney for most of January 2014 for a little time of study and relaxing and will hopefully stay at BW. I have never had this kind of time off and am excited but nervous at the same time. Hopefully I can make some new friends.

Heading back down solo March 15-17 (arriving night of 14th). Staying at the Dolphin on the 15th for extra magic hours at epcot, other nights staying in downtown.

Heading down for my first solo trip march 14-18. I have 2 days of conference to attend so I'll have evenings and one full day to tour on my own. i think the biggest thing will be eating by myself. I am planning to do a few nice meals and I have never been to a nice resteraunt solo before. Wish me luck!

Are you staying on Disney property? If so, I am planning on the Extra Magic Hours at EPCOT on Friday the 15th for Drinking around the world. I am also planning on hitting Raglan Road in Downtown Disney on Saturday the 16th - I am sure they will have something special going on for St. Patricks Day. Message me if you are interested in either.

Are you staying on Disney property? If so, I am planning on the Extra Magic Hours at EPCOT on Friday the 15th for Drinking around the world. I am also planning on hitting Raglan Road in Downtown Disney on Saturday the 16th - I am sure they will have something special going on for St. Patricks Day. Message me if you are interested in either.

@Rockchica & BelleGirl410 - you are both most welcome to join in too since we are all down it seems to be at least one day, what do you think?

This solo traveler will be in there from Nov 30 - 8 Dec...anyone else in that time frame??pixiedust:

I am always there the beginning of December for my birthday (in fact a good chunk of December if you include the after christmas time when I return) - will probably be getting in on the 4th or 5th and staying until the 11th or 12th of December. Planning on Staying in either the Boardwalk Villas or Beach Villas this year (it will be my first trip using my Vacation club membership I just purchased).

This solo traveler will be in there from Nov 30 - 8 Dec...anyone else in that time frame??pixiedust:

44yo male. Solo trip April 14-18. Staying at an All Star. Looking for other Disney fans to meet up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter