Adults getting character autographs

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I'm embarassed to admit this, but I'm one of those 36 year olds that act like a 6 year old when I'm at DL. I have an autograph book and I love getting character's autographs. I stand in line like I'm supposed to and make sure not to step on any real children. So, what do you all think about adults getting autographs and pictures with characters?

I do it so I think you're fine! I think as long as you are standing in line, taking a quick picture, not tying up too much time with the character that there's nothing wrong with it! Have fun!

:lmao: I love you guys! At least im not going to be the only adult who will have done this!!! :lmao:

Im gonna get one of those autograph books with the picture slots too :lmao:

I also get autographs and photos whenever possible but always wait my turn like a good little girl!

You ladies are hilarious! I haven't even thought about doing it but I probably should so my 3 year old son won't get scared.

I always get pictures, but not autographs are they aren't my thing. But I agree, if you wait your turn, there's no reason you shouldn't do it!

I didn't for our first trip, in 2005, but I sure did for 2006! The first trip, just the kids had the autograph books, and I got them the ones with the picture slots. This time around, I got the kids the ones without the picture slots, so they could fit in more autographs, and got myself the one with the picture slots. that way I could fit pictures of my favorite characters into my very own autograph book! (Oh, and my kids' would probably be included in the pictures, too! LOL)

And, when we ran into the mayor on our last day in DL, he asked how our trip was. I told him we missed Donald Duck, and he took our autograph books to "interrupt a city council meeting" for Donald's autograph! How cool is that? He brought them back 5-10 minutes later, complete with autograph from Donald! And did dorky Mommy include her own autograph book? Heck yeah, I did! Donald's my favorite!!! (Don't ask how many pictures I took, just trying to get a good one of Donald in the Parade of Dreams parade)

Iggipolka said:
I'm embarassed to admit this, but I'm one of those 36 year olds that act like a 6 year old when I'm at DL.

Im the very same way...I act like a total kid when Im there...and according to my DD19, I am the only adult on the face of this planet who acts like that...thinks she knows everything...if she only read these boards once in awhile :rotfl2: I dont do the autographs but definitely the pics...mainly just with my mickey though :lovestruc

I'm in my 50s and I collect autographs. In fact, during our last trip to DLR, my husband and friends went to ride Mike and Sully to the Rescue while I stood in line (by myself) to get autographs from The Incredibles.

disneegrl4eva said:
and boy does she come out :lmao:

yeah, the hard part is the adult body trying to keep up with the inner childs
eatting and playing thou... then you go back to your room for nappy time... :)

Iggipolka said:
I'm embarassed to admit this, but I'm one of those 36 year olds that act like a 6 year old when I'm at DL. I have an autograph book and I love getting character's autographs. I stand in line like I'm supposed to and make sure not to step on any real children. So, what do you all think about adults getting autographs and pictures with characters?

I think it's cool for Guests of all ages.

Have you had any great intertaction or gotten any funny quips from the Wicked Queen or Cruella de Vil yet, that you wanna relate? ;)

And, when we ran into the mayor on our last day in DL, he asked how our trip was. I told him we missed Donald Duck, and he took our autograph books to "interrupt a city council meeting" for Donald's autograph! How cool is that? He brought them back 5-10 minutes later, complete with autograph from Donald!

:thumbsup2

I so love the little things that make up the Magic!!! :love:

To the OP: Please don't be embarassed! I am 33 and I LOVE interacting with the characters, especially Goofy, who I go GA-GA for when I see him! In fact, I will be going GA-GA over Goofy in just 3 weeks and I can't wait! :cool1:

I love it! No reason not to enjoy yourself. I love being able to be a dork, you know..be myself. One moe reason I LOVE DLR & WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter