Advance Screening notice for Disney Club Members

bunnyfoo

<font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh
Hi all!

I was just on the Disney Club site ... looking for information on purchasing tickets before the price increase (grrrr!!!). I noticed that they're offering pre-screening tickets for Santa Clause 2. Some of the Canadian cities available are Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal. Check out the Disney Club website for more details.

Just fired off my e-mail
Peg:p

Thanks bunnyfoo for posting this. I don't look at the DisneyClub site that often and would have missed this for sure. I also need plenty of advance notice with our schedules to even pencil in the possibility of a trip to T.O. that day. Always looking for an excuse to go. We'll see what happens.

No problem at all! Actually, I was on there looking for the 2003 discounts and I noticed the screening notice. I don't go there very often myself ... I wonder how much stuff I'm missing. :rolleyes: Although it the site doesn't seem to change very often.

Ug. Must have been too late...Toronto is not showing up as an option. Thanks for highlighting this for us though!

Jo-Anne, I don't know if it will be as great as Lilo & Stitch :rolleyes: ... I might have to give up the tickets because I might be going NYC sometime in October ... I'll let you know if I can't make the screening ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter