advance ticket purchase

lsh

Earning My Ears
I would like to purchase my 4-day Park Hopper passes in advance to save a little money, however, I would like to get the plastic 'credit card' type passes as I think they would be more durable when we are 'hopping' from park to park. I checked with my local AAA office and their passes are paper. Can anyone tell me if those purchased in advance directly from Disney are plastic or paper? Where would I be able to get plastic passes in advance?
Thanks for your help.

advance purchase tickets @ the Disney Store are the cc plastic type, if there is one near you

but then you wont get your AAA discount will you?

The paper ones (actually with a mylar type film) are very durable. And if damaged, Guest Services just reissues.

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
The paper ones (actually with a mylar type film) are very durable. And if damaged, Guest Services just reissues.
Yep,yep they are durable. Not sure what this love of plastic is.
The last jakillion years have made do with mylar and less. I guess we were more gentle then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter