Adventures by Disney - Do the trips have the Disney MAGIC?

ethanwa

Disney Superfan
My question is... are these just trips with tour guides like any other trip a travel agent can offer, or do they have any SPECIAL Disney MAGIC?

If so, can you explain what the "magic" part of the trip really is? For example, if I'm going to Italy, what does Disney offer over anyone else (besides maybe trust)?

WHY should I choose Disney for my overseas adventures?

Thanks and let me know!

Ethan

My DW and I have been on two ABD trips and are booked on a third to Germany. I can tell you that the Disney Magic is in play the whole time. It is the little things and the attention to detail that really sets them apart. The Magic is there every day. I do not want to give away any of the details, but you will not be disappointed. I sill also tell you that the quality of traveler is equally as awesome and that makes the trip that much more special.

423552_2780321903343_1832575870_n.jpg

577416_4494879166203_402743216_n.jpg

One of the real advantages are the Step-on guides...
422892_2780343823891_2111176992_n.jpg

My DW and I have been on two ABD trips and are booked on a third to Germany. I can tell you that the Disney Magic is in play the whole time. It is the little things and the attention to detail that really sets them apart. The Magic is there every day. I do not want to give away any of the details, but you will not be disappointed. I sill also tell you that the quality of traveler is equally as awesome and that makes the trip that much more special.

One of the real advantages are the Step-on guides...

I see Sarah and Steven!!! ;-)

As k5jmh said, we don't want to spoil the surprise, but it is SO magical!! We went on the Knights and Lights trip last May, and just booked Once Upon a Fairytale to Germany for this July! We won't travel any other way! Attention to details, with pixie dust sprinkled liberally. That's how we describe it! We have stayed in contact with many of our fellow travelers! Have visited with four of them, all from other states than our own! Memories of a lifetime!!! <3

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My question is... are these just trips with tour guides like any other trip a travel agent can offer, or do they have any SPECIAL Disney MAGIC?

If so, can you explain what the "magic" part of the trip really is? For example, if I'm going to Italy, what does Disney offer over anyone else (besides maybe trust)?

WHY should I choose Disney for my overseas adventures?

Thanks and let me know!

Ethan

We just returned from the Viva Italia Signature. It was Flawlessly executed by Dusty and Marco B. ! There was Disney Magic at every turn! It was FANTASTICO! I can't divulge surprises, but let me tell you that there were plenty! It was a unique trip and Disney does it best!

:moped::moped::moped:

Having been on three of them so far, and looking to go on another one, as soon as I can, let me assure you that they are like no other trip you will ever take. The exclusive, exclusive to that trip, pins the guides hand out each day makes sure of that.

We did Bella Italia last summer, having never done Europe or a guided tour type trip. We had NO idea what to expect.

Let me tell you...we literally booked another ABD trip within days of returning home!

It was the most relaxing, MAGICAL, wonderful vacation we have ever been on. As everyone else has said, I don't want to spill any beans about the pixi dust surprises, but there were more than I could count on the 8 days of our trip.

We did Bella Italia last summer, having never done Europe or a guided tour type trip. We had NO idea what to expect. Let me tell you...we literally booked another ABD trip within days of returning home! It was the most relaxing, MAGICAL, wonderful vacation we have ever been on. As everyone else has said, I don't want to spill any beans about the pixi dust surprises, but there were more than I could count on the 8 days of our trip.

I love reading things like this. I'm hoping to take my first Disney trip this year and hope that it will be like yours was.

I am looking for a birthday gift for my husbands 40th. We have never been to Europe. Is it worth the money and which trip would you select for 2 adults on our first trip overseas?

I am looking for a birthday gift for my husbands 40th. We have never been to Europe. Is it worth the money and which trip would you select for 2 adults on our first trip overseas?

Just finished our sixth ABD, three of them went to Europe.

Knights and Lights, Viva Italia and Emerald Island this summer.

Each one was fantastic and worthy every penny. Great guides and you travel with the Disney Magic.

Can't tell you which trip is right for you, but do recommend ABD especially for your first trip to Europe.

Each one was fantastic and worthy every penny. Great guides and you travel with the Disney Magic.

Can't tell you which trip is right for you, but do recommend ABD especially for your first trip to Europe.

We will be on our 4th Adventure in just a few weeks to Italy and it is still a fantastic way to go. We were with Frank on the Knights and Lights, went to Germany last year with ABD, and we are looking forward to our ABD trip to Italy next month!.

We will be on our 4th Adventure in just a few weeks to Italy and it is still a fantastic way to go. We were with Frank on the Knights and Lights, went to Germany last year with ABD, and we are looking forward to our ABD trip to Italy next month!.

And I owe you a thank you for the photo in post two above!

Hope you guys have a great Italy adventure!

Wish we could join you, but we are sure we will travel together again someday!

Frank

And I owe you a thank you for the photo in post two above!

Hope you guys have a great Italy adventure!

Wish we could join you, but we are sure we will travel together again someday!

Frank

Yes! We missed ya'll on the Germany trip! One day, Frank! We keep missing each other on BSM. We are on the SF/Hollywood/Disneyland trip.

Worth the money - especially if it is your first trip abroad! We love London/Paris and Germany tours. Will take in the future, for certain!

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Totally worth the money! ABD has great access, FABULOUS Guides, unique experiences, and they take care of all the logistics. I highly recommend the Greece trip as my favorite so far, but I've loved all my trips, and you really just can't go wrong. Best way to see Europe in my opinion, especially for a first trip there.

Sayhello

How was Emerald Island? We're taking Brian's dad on the Viva Italia trip and his parents are from Ireland. If he gets the bug, this may be our next one!

Laurie

How was Emerald Island? We're taking Brian's dad on the Viva Italia trip and his parents are from Ireland. If he gets the bug, this may be our next one!

Laurie

Hey Laurie!

The Emerald Island was fantastic, highly recommend the tour especially (as in our case) if you have any Irish heritage and have never visited Ireland before.

My Mom was Irish, so we went on the tour with my sister and her family.

Beautiful country with friendly people and any trip that ends with a stay in a castle is first rate in my book!

We had a terrific adventure.

Enjoy Italy, wish we could join you guys.

Best wishes!

Frank

Hey Laurie!

The Emerald Island was fantastic, highly recommend the tour especially (as in our case) if you have any Irish heritage and have never visited Ireland before.

My Mom was Irish, so we went on the tour with my sister and her family.

Beautiful country with friendly people and any trip that ends with a stay in a castle is first rate in my book!

We had a terrific adventure.

Enjoy Italy, wish we could join you guys.

Best wishes!

Frank

Thanks, Frank!!! I'll have to add that one to the ever-expanding list! I'm sure we'll travel together again someday!

Laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!