Adventures of the Traveling Fire Pit Round 2 Try it again?

tigger92662

They're more like guidelines than actual rules
So I followed along with many others on the Fire Pit's Adventures until it appeared it got lost in the shuffle.
Well I'd like to give it another go. I picked one up that someone was throwing out and refurbed it.
One of the issues that seemed to pop up was movability as not everyone has a truck/SUV and may have driven a car and are staying in a cabin.
I'm not done yet as I'm still working on the wheels and minor things.
The sides slide apart for quick assembly and disassembly and storage, and I will include a cable attached wrench if removing the legs would make it easier.
What do ya think?
DW and I will be there week of 9/16, leaving on the 22nd.
20180906_182622-980x2016 2 pit.jpg 20180906_182658-980x2016 3pit.jpg 20180906_182904-980x2016 1 pit.jpg

We’re checking in early October 27th and staying until November 11th- we’re thinking of buying one for our trip but we’d love to adopt yours for a few weeks!

Great stuff - we missed out on round 1, and we are still well away from any pending returns, but I will follow along with interest! Thanks for taking the lead.

We will be checking in on Saturday the 15th and leaving Saturday the 22nd. If anyone is interested in the Traveling Fire Pit, please let me know.
Perhaps the Great and Powerful OZ (Rusty Scupper) could help us find a place to store it in it's down time?

We will be checking in on Saturday the 15th and leaving Saturday the 22nd. If anyone is interested in the Traveling Fire Pit, please let me know.
Perhaps the Great and Powerful OZ (Rusty Scupper) could help us find a place to store it in it's down time?

We will be there Oct 13-19

We will br there 11/16 thru 12/6th. We could keep it until someone needs to use it. We are hoping for loop 903.

We could do December 6th - 10th if it's still around :) What a great idea!

We will br there 11/16 thru 12/6th. We could keep it until someone needs to use it. We are hoping for loop 903.

We are starting to piece dates together! We can do October 27th thru November 11th- now we need someone from November 11th to November 16th :bounce:

Just checking in on the firepit- do you have a home for it when you check out tomorrow, tigger92662? Hoping it can keep going when you leave!

Unfortunately I don't have anyone at this time but I have been in contact with someone coming in October who may be able to bring it with them. Fingers crossed.

we had TFP#1 last March for 9 days, it was very well behaved, we were sorry to hear it was lost or removed. we will be back again this march, 18th thru 28th if it is still going

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts