Adventures of the Traveling Fire Pit Round 2 Try it again?

Just delivered TFP 2 to Garneska and THE ROCK STAR Waiting to here from Eyeeore as to what site they have or if they are coming by to pick up TFP 3.

That's kinda weird picture. Looks like your coach is about 60' long. LOL
[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is a weird angle, but I was trying to get the rock star and bert in it. Am sure your saw on other thread that I did not drive :( just a little in the rest area, made some turns.

Thanks Mike

Tim and I where very happy to donate the firepit but we totally understand if we can not get in on a swap for Jan. 22-26 on behalf of our friends Troy and Angie.
Cabin people are hard to fit in because we tend to stay for such short amount of time and usually have no way to transport the pit between sites.
If anyone can help that would be great, I will be there very early on Jan. 22 to check them in and if the cabin is ready I can text someone for drop off at that time.

Mike, they can use this one if they want. Let me know and I can take it to them.

Al

Al looks like I will get one that Garneska and the The Rock Star have back by then so should be no problem

LAST UPDATED 11/15 at 12:35 AM

12. Eyeeore 1/7 - 3/7
13. RidesWithChrist 3/3 - 3/10
14. TexasBee 3/10 - 3/17
15. WE HAVE A ONE DAY GAP HERE
16. TeamBradfield 3/18 - 3/28
17. Dalir 3/28 - 3/31
18. THIS GAP NEEDS TO BE FILLED
19. AMCC 4/18 - 4/22
20. GAP TO BE FILLED
21. CinderellaGirl2280 9/7 - 9/15

I can help fill part of a gap, I will be there 5/4-5/12.

I know our dates are way in the future, but we would be interested in participating from July 10-19, 2019.

Hi, is TFP 2.0 with @Eyeeore? If there’s any availability with one of the fire pits for Feb 15-17 (or any of those), my sister will be tent camping for my niece’s birthday and would love to host it. It’s been so fun to see TFP travels - cant wait to host it again.

Hi, is TFP 2.0 with @Eyeeore? If there’s any availability with one of the fire pits for Feb 15-17 (or any of those), my sister will be tent camping for my niece’s birthday and would love to host it. It’s been so fun to see TFP travels - cant wait to host it again.

The way it looks now, one of the TFP's should be available. PM me when you get in and we'll make the connection.

We are coming in Saturday afternoon if any of the TFPs need a home for a few days. We probably won't use it, but would be happy to store it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!