Advice for London/Paris Trip

Hilarys, how did your trip go? DH, DD, DS, and I are scheduled to go on this one in early August. I must admit that the recent news in London and Paris has me slightly worried. If I was choosing again, I would likely go somewhere else. If it was just me, I wouldn't worry at all. I think it's just that my kids are going with me. Also, any advice for OYO time or from your pre-days in London would be appreciated. Other than getting tickets for the Harry Potter tour, I'm not prepared.
Hi there - we arrived home last Wednesday night (added two days at Disneyland Paris after the trip). I will try to hop on later tonight and do a highlights post. The trip was great. The kids did not want to leave and have been going on and on about everything they saw and learned and our two amazing guides. The attack at London Bridge/Borough Market happened the night we arrived. Our guides were great and called everyone who had arrived early to check in on us. Maybe it is because we weren't watching the news a lot while we were traveling, but we did not really seem to feel as stressed about it as the folks back home did. Paris had a lot of very visible security everywhere that we went. Yes we kept it in the back of our minds and paid attention to our surroundings, but did not let it stop us. I will have some more tips later,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!